Thursday, 27 July 2017

reflection diary


This week we figured out what we wanted to focus on - we skyped sam (still in the states) and decided on buses, and did more primary research on this. I went on a few bus rides, and also talked to people. I also made a survey through google forms which was helpful. I reached out to my exchange group if anyone wanted to meet up and talk/interview each other if they had to do it as well, but only one was interested and they also had an online survey so we did that.

I looked for more secondary research but it was quite hard to find - everything was about bus drivers or mostly about commuting in cars vs a few people who take the bus.

In class today we sat down and figured out what the actual issues/aims/needs are which helped clarify what we're doing. This is the visual brief draft we did. We initially thought it was too vague but after talking to other classmates they said that it's good, because it's a brief and it shouldn't tell people exactly what to do.




for homework we need to make this into a better first draft with images, etc. 
-find examples of physical and digital design that is related/inspiring

No comments:

Post a Comment