Yesterday I went to town and took the bus, and wrote down my experiences, as well as observed other people. I had an especially stressful moment when my snapper was empty and I had to pay in cash - but only had 20c and 10c coins. After talking about this with Kezia and other people in class we decided a lot of the problem is lack of control and lots of unknowns or unforseeable things which cause the stress. (though in cases where people take the bus instead of driving, they see it as less stressful)
-in class we made a journey map of taking the bus (in Kez's workbook) and drafted some questions to ask people.
link to a short video i took of the bus stop - where there were four busses waiting and I was wanting to get on the fouth one - but couldn't tell if the doors were open or if it was waiting to drive up further first. also the line for the first bus was like 20 people so it took ages.
No comments:
Post a Comment