- Roughs for a journey map of the start of the app which introduces how to use it. Have skipped out possible ~animated intro type thing as well as parent controls at this point. Doing this helped me figure out some of the mechanics and appearance things. I need to test it with some people to see if it works and makes sense, too.
-part of doing that helped me realise the home/map stuff should all be under one icon, aka the tree, and friend stuff will be under the sprite face.
I cleaned up this photo/scavenger hunt UI - I don't need a back button, 'done for now' makes more sense. Also
-the caption is optional probably,
I need to make a proper background for this - but the layout works better. I think I need the 'view map' bit to be at the top though.






No comments:
Post a Comment