Thursday, 17 August 2017

Reflective Diary 5.2





Because I chose a new brief I spent a lot of this week researching it and thinking of new ideas for it. i did a couple of prototypes(?) of a cover for a scavenger hunt/activity book thing, and a website or app that can help you find things to do in a new city. In class today I made journey map of all the various points in the moving process and how it relates to the ways of wellbeing.


Exchange

Then I met with my exchange group, and we all talked about our projects. It was interesting to see that we (vcd) are the only people (I think) who did the visual brief thing and then are going on to different briefs; the other people are generally doing the one project, so in some ways they're furthur along than we are. It's interesting to see how the spatial people are creating a space to do with wellbeing - the spatial member in our group is looking to create a communal living space for people who'd usually live on their own, which i think is a really great idea, since living self-contained is such a nuclear-family/capitalist thing which really doesn't make sense.

They liked the brief I've chosen and some of my ideas, and we talked about various things I could do, and the specific audience age being an interesting one

No comments:

Post a Comment