Wednesday, 27 September 2017

Designing


Between class I worked on more app screens, and the title.

The title/logo thing is just one of my existing characters on the text - if it works as a title I'll put that together properly in illustrator






I played with a few iterations of the startup screen - I decided to get rid of the bottom tagline because there was too much writing, and the unfamiliar lands in caps is too competing with the title - the smaller text works better.

I also decided to limit that font to just the titles and when the character is talking  - and change the rest of the text in the app to something different.






Experimented with changing the placement of the menu and dialogue. I think it looks too odd down the bottom, because it tends to make your eyes go down off the screen?








I also made a website wireframe concept


I also have a kind of idea for a side scrolling website? that would echo the game. But I think the above concept is better as it's just supposed to be simple and informative.








No comments:

Post a Comment