On Tuesday I tested my idea of the narrative visual novel/game thing, which mostly consisted of getting people to read it and fill in the activity sections (on post-its).
-Overall people liked the idea
-They thought the fantasy setting and nonhuman characters is interesting and something which would draw in kids
-Had a lot of suggestions about things like characterisability, various possible activities and things to do.
Then before Thursday I brainstormed more about the exact timeframe of it, whether it's an overarching thing or just one aspect of the moving process. Especially in relation to the parent, since they're often the one buying it. I also came up with some ideas for touchpoints, such as some kind of physical object (treasure box, travelling thing), a website (generally exist to promote games), a physical activity book or even just storybook, as well as advertising things like posters, stickers, etc
No comments:
Post a Comment