I changed the scavenger hunt camera part so it's a full screen camera, and the scavenger hunt list slides out from the side. I still need to figure out the details, like the awkward gap at the start, and the save/discard buttons ( I guess would show up after when the photo is taken.) Also maybe make the tickboxes tick instead of crossing off
A cleaner mockup of the website.
A rough cover for the book - I need to vector this and make it cleaner, but I do like it compositionally.
- a background, for the page, which was a quick thing and I want to make lighter, I think. But simple is good as it'll be mostly covered by boxes to draw in
And the pages - with some things drawn in. I'll probably make them a little more like they're actually filled in, if I do. And change the words/prompts to they're better.







No comments:
Post a Comment