Design Studio iiiB

Laya M-R | 5 Ways to Wellbeing project

Labels

  • Exchange
  • reflection diary

Thursday, 21 September 2017

I found this sesame street app for kids moving house.....basically exactly what I am doing. It is specifically aimed at younger kids, moving from a military base, and only takes about ten minutes to finish, though.

Posted by lmr at 15:25
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2017 (55)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ▼  September (19)
      • I changed the scavenger hunt camera part so it'...
      • Reflection Diary Week 9
      • Designing
      • Name?
      • What I pinned up on the wall yesterday.
      • Exchange
      • Found this cool project, not that similar to mine ...
      • Reflection Diary
      • I found this sesame street app for kids moving hou...
      • Research for what to say/do to help kids cope with...
      • Journey map and touchpoints for 8.1
      • Colour filters + cover + in-game screenshot
      • Style + character
      • Character silhouettes and style concept
      • Reflection Diary
      • Some style inspiration things - though a lot of th...
      • Journey map + prototype for 7.1
      • More story apps & games
      • MAIN OBJECTIVES -keep in touch with old friends an...
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (8)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.