Tuesday, 12 September 2017

Some style inspiration things - though a lot of these are a bit darker, older target audience, I like the style and am thinking a slightly more colourful version
Image result for thomas was alone
Image result for thomas was alone
Related image
Thomas was alone

Image result for monument valley gameImage result for monument valley game
Related image Monument Valley


Related imageRelated image -some misc art styles, a lot more childish; I'm thinking  a mixture of these and the rest of them

Undersea Undersea
-


Starlit flowers - this is a visual novel, the kind of thing I'm thinking of


Image result for night in the woodsImage result for night in the woods
Image result for night in the woods Night in the Woods

-
Samorost 3 App: Screenshot #1
Samorost 3

BotaniculaBotanicula
Bontanicula


Toby the secret mine

nathan jurevicius - scarygirl can be played here
Image result for nathan jureviciusImage result for nathan jureviciusRelated imageRelated imageRelated image
-
ori and the blind forest

No comments:

Post a Comment